- Up to the standard number of the school, currently at 66 per year group.
- The 7 criteria that the Authority use when defining the priority for admission:
- Children in the care of, or provided with accomodation by, a Local Authority(under Section 22 of the Children Act 1989).
- Children living in the priority area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
- Children living in the priority area who have a brother or sister at the partner infant schools at the time of admission.
- Other children living in the priority area.
- Children from outside the priority area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
- Children from outside the priority area who attended the partner infant school immediately prior to transfer.
- Other children from outside the priority area.
Where admission to the school is not possible because a year group is full, the parents will be advised to contact the Admissions Service of the Local Education Authority.
We have very close links with Abbots Farm Infant School to ensure that each child makes good educational progress on transfer to Junior school. The Headteachers of the schools meet regularly to ensure continuity for pupils. Joint training days for staff and governors are arranged to share expertise and learn new skills.
All year 2 children are invited to our school during the Summer Term for familiarity visits. Year 3 teachers visit the Infant schools to meet their new pupils. Meetings are also arranged between Year 2 and 3 teachers to exchange information to ensure a smooth transfer for each child.
If you are interested in coming to our school and would like to visit please contact us so that we can arrange this for you. See our contact page for all the information you need to do this.
Please click on the image below to direct you to you the Warwickshire Admissions process: